We generate life cycle assessments for your projects
Anything unlcear? Do you have any questions or are you stuck? We help! Call us!
Holistic optimisation of buildings by life cycle assessment
We are also happy to generate life cycle assessments for you.
Among other things, within the framework of a DGNB, LEED or BREEAM certification a life cycle assessment for the whole building is required. Here, the energy consumption and the CO2 emissions as well as further impact categories (e.g. acid and ozone depletion) are considered.
Having several years of experience in generating life cycle assessments, the necessary theoretical knowledge and the building practice application of life cycle assessment tools results in concrete recommendations for the project and promise a:
- holistic optimisation of buildings according to environmental impact
- application of sustainable technologies, building material and procedures,
- creating component comparisons or optimisations
- a highest possible score for the DGNB evaluation according the criteria ENV 1.1 and ENV 2.1., LEED Whole Building Life Cycle Assessment and BREEAM Mat 01 life cycle assessment
In our life cycle assessments all material flows and environmental influences for the life cycle of the building (usually 50 years) are considered. Here it can be distinguished between effects by:
- installations for the room conditioning (heating, cooling, ventilating, lighting) during usage and
- the production, renewal and removal/disposal/recycling of the building.
The Ökobau.dat by the federal ministry for traffic, building and urban development, as well as further datasets (e.g. EPDs = Environmental Product Declaration) are used as data basis.