Green Building Certification LEED, BREEAM und DGNB
As experienced LEED AP, BREEAM Assessor and DGNB Auditor we carry out green building certifications of buildings.
We offer the following services:
- pre-assessment of projects,
- provision of functional specifications for planning and construction,
- creating application documents and all required proofs for the certification body,
- support of the project team through all phases in planning and construction.
Our role in certification projects is a proactive challenge, that requires to recognize risks early and to provide solutions to secure the best possible and most economical result for the client.
Therefore we provide our clients a broad expert knowledge. This conclude the:
- professional knowledge in the certification systems,
- expert knowledge in planning and building practice,
- as well as experience in project management,
We create all required proofs, investigations and calculations in-house, as there are:
- life-cycle-cost analysis (DGNB),
- energy simulation according to ASHRAE (LEED),
- thermal comfort analysis (DGNB/LEED),
- life-cycle-assessments (DGNB),
- construction waste management plans (LEED),
- erosion- & sedimentation control plans (LEED),
- indoor air quality plans (LEED),
- commissioning documents (LEED/DGNB).